There are number of ways to market a small business, but video marketing has proven very effective for many businesses. As a small business, you don’t have the budget that large corporations have for advertising and marketing campaigns, so you want to use what will offer the greatest amount of success within your budget. It can’t be said enough just how effective video marketing is for small businesses and here are just six reasons why you should always allocate a budget for video.
1) Statistics Show Video Offers an Awesome ROIStatistically, video marketing offers one of the highest (if not the highest) returns on your investments. The reasons why will become clear as we work our way down the list, but suffice it to say, if you want to spend your marketing dollars wisely, video is one of the smartest moves you can make.
There is something about video marketing that helps you connect well with your audience. Especially effective are videos that show actual people within your business, processes at your site and anything with a ‘personal touch’ that will give your audience a real sense of who you are and what you do. Today’s consumer wants to connect with brands they deal with and this is a great way to do just that. When developing a video to help you connect with your audience, experts like Leading Authorities are really authorities on video marketing and can therefore put together a masterpiece that will have your audience feeling like they’ve been dealing with you forever!
2) Video Marketing Helps You Connect with Your Audience
3) Video Is Proven to ConvertWhen it comes to converting visitors to customers, videos have proven to be one of the most successful strategies to use. Often it is because you’ve shown them how to use your products or have given them something they wouldn’t have known before. How-to videos are among the most highly effective and if you are showing them how to accomplish something with one of your products or one of your tools, more the better! If they can see it in action, 9 times out of 10 they are sold.
4) Google Ranks Videos WellGoogle loves video and will rank them highly. Whether you link to your site or from your site to a video, Google will pick that up when crawling and you’ll get kudos for that! You might be asking why Google loves videos as much as they do and will rank you highly for using them. The answer is really pretty simple. Google loves videos because users love videos and Google is all about ranking what people like. It’s the User Experience (UX) they are after and videos enhance that experience.
5) Seeing Is Believing – The Trust FactorMillennials are sold when they can trust the brand they are dealing with. The best way to build trust and therefore grow your client base is to effectively use videos so that they know who you are and what it is you can do. There is nothing like a video to show that you are a real person or a real company and that what you say you can do, you really can do. Again, it’s all about trust and with so many scammers out there, seeing is believing. There you are so you MUST be real!
6) Every Picture Tells a StoryOne of the most important metrics to search giant Google is in how informative your content is. In the beginning, when SEO was a fledgling strategy, many content creators simply spammed the Internet with the use of keywords that had no real relevance to the products or brand being marketed. It’s quite difficult to do that with video, although it can be done, and with a professionally developed video, you can earn brownie points with Google. They will reward you for offering informative video content that gives your audience something of value, something of substance. For this reason, it is again wise to look at the how-to videos that many successful sites are using.
By offering your audience something of value and making a connection with them, you will begin to see just how effective video marketing can be. In fact, it has been so successful for many brands that they have begun directing the largest share of their marketing budget to video presentations. Whether your budget is large or small, always include a budget for video. Until you’ve actually seen for yourself, you can’t imagine the ROI and awesome results video provides.